Cosmina Șeulean graduated from the Faculty of Law of the “Babeș-Bolyai” University of Cluj-Napoca, as well as the master’s program “International and Comparative Business Law” of the same faculty.
Cosmina Șeulean mainly provides legal assistance and representation services in the field of tax law, administrative litigation, as well as in forced execution procedures, also providing legal advice in the area of civil and real estate law.
Among the most significant achievements of Cosmina Șeulean within SCA “Chiriță şi asociaţii” are the following:
- Assures the assistance and representation of the interests of a company known as the developer of one of the most valuable real estate projects in Cluj-Napoca, both in the context of administrative litigation and also by providing legal advice in the field of real estate law.
- Provides assistance and legal representation to one of the most important autonomous airport regions at national level.
- Provides assistance and legal representation in the tax field for multiple companies that deal with medical services, waste trade, printing, business consulting and so on.
- She has ensured the representation of the interests of one of the largest shopping complexes in Cluj-Napoca, with 30 years of experience in the market.
- Obtained compensation for the damages caused by the Romanian State and public authorities as a result of the violation of the rights enshrined in the European Convention of Human Rights, among which, as an example: the damages suffered as a result of violation of the right to life and health, the right to privacy, the right to non-discrimination, as well as with regards to judicial errors and inhumane treatment during detention.
- She obtained the obligation of the Romanian State, as well as of the public authorities with competences in the matter, to ensure the drug treatment in off-label regime in the case of a patient diagnosed with a very rare disease.
Cosmina Şeulean speaks fluent English, as well as French at a conversational level.